Who is BOND Events?
BOND Events Ltd is a UK registered company and BOND Events Corporation is a USA (Florida) registered Corporation. Our main locations are Petersfield in Hampshire, UK and Boston, Massachusetts, USA, with representative offices in Scotland, Belgium, Brazil and Argentina.
BOND's Mission Statement
To create effective one to one meetings forums which educate, stimulate and assist Principal Architects & Interior Designers from the largest firms to better serve their clients. To facilitate high-level product discussions with senior delegates from manufacturing and solution provider companies.
What Events do we Organise?
In order of creation:
Arc-US - America's Leading Architects Forum
Arc-Interiors - The Forum for America's Leading Interior Architects
Arc-Middle East - The Leading Middle East Architects Forum
Arc-Latin America - Latin America's Leading Architects Forum
BONDMulti - America's Leading MultiFamily Architects Forum
Arc D.A.CH - The Forum for Germany Austria and Switzerland’s Leading Architects
BONDDiseñotel - The Forum for Latin America’s Leading Hotel Designers and Architects
BondHealthcare - The Forum for America's Leading Healthcare Designers
BondCustom - America's Leading Custom Home Architects Forum
How it Works / One to One Meetings
Six ingredients are the basis of BOND Events' unique programs:
1. A world - class seminar / educational program. (AIA accredited)
2. An abundance of effective networking in a 5 Star Hotel.
3. VIP service for each delegate, from the minute they arrive at the airport, to their return transfer home.
4. A fully catered service, including meals and accommodation.
5. A pre-selected personal schedule of one to one meetings.
6. Event directory - a comprehensive resource for both architects and owners
Want more info? Get in touch.
A meticulously researched, program, tailored for the needs of Principals of Architect firms and presented by industry experts and leaders.
BOND Events are official American Institute of Architects and ASID continuing education providers.