BOND EVENTS’ COMMITMENT TO YOUR COMPANY
- At the forum, BOND Events Limited (“BOND Events”) guarantee to arrange a mutually-agreed minimum number of Meetings (as detailed above), and provide you with a planned schedule of appointments one week prior to the Event.
- BOND Events will organise accommodation for all your registered Delegates for a total of 3 nights at the Event hotel.
- Breakfast is included in this package for the 3 days. Lunch is included in this package for 2 days. In addition, dinner is provided on 3 nights.
- Wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee are also provided at dinners; extra beverages must be purchased on the Delegate’s own account.
- You may request appointments with individual/specific Architect and Designer Delegates (“A&D Delegates”), and whilst we will use our best endeavours to arrange such Meetings, specific individual appointments cannot be guaranteed.
- BOND Events reserve the right to determine the theme, scope and content of Seminars and Presentations to be held during the Event, and to vary the programme and/or the location as deemed necessary.
- Should the Event be cancelled or postponed for reasons or circumstances beyond its control, BOND Events reserves the right to re-schedule the Event upon written notice to you.
VENDOR COMPANY DELEGATES
- You agree to supply BOND Events in writing with names and details of the Delegate/s who have been elected to attend the Event within 2 months of the Event (or within 2 days if the Contract is within 2 months of the Event).
- BOND Events will accept changes to elected Delegates in writing; however they cannot guarantee to have Delegate names printed in the Event Directory if changed within 2 months of the Event.
- Only named and pre-registered Delegates may attend the Event. Non- appearance of any of the Delegates will not affect your obligation to pay for the Delegate place or places booked. No persons other than those officially registered with BOND Events may attend any part of the Event.
- Delegates are responsible for their own insurance (including, but not limited to travel insurance, personal effects and personal insurance), vaccinations, and visas (where applicable).
- You agree not to organise any private functions, dinners, receptions or separate Meetings involving any Delegates, outside the activities scheduled by BOND Events unless specifically agreed in advance with BOND Events.
- You understand that A&D Delegates are under no obligation to purchase or specify your products and/or services.
- You agree to abide by the spirit of BOND Events’ Statement of Ethics (copies available upon request).
- Vendor Company Delegates are responsible for booking and paying for their own transportation to and from the Event hotel unless notified by BOND Events
- You are required to submit a deposit of 20% of the total Vendor Delegate Package fee within 30 days of the date of this Agreement, or 3 months prior to the Event start date, whichever is the sooner.
- The balance will be paid no later than 3 months prior to the start date of the Event.
- Payment for Contracts made within 3 months of the Event start date will fall due in full immediately. No Delegate will be admitted to the Event unless all sums due to BOND Events are settled before the start date of the Event.
Cancellations must be notified to BOND Events in writing and will only be accepted at BOND Events’ discretion and subject to the following conditions:
- For all cancellations received within 1 month of the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
- For all cancellations received more than 1 month after the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
- For any cancellations received within 3 months of the start date of the Event, regardless of the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
*N.B. A cancellation constitutes one or more of your Delegates not attending the Event
- You the Vendor, your Delegate/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or in part) without the prior consent of BOND Events.
- You may not vary any of the terms and conditions of this Contract without the prior written Agreement of BOND Events.
- This Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the English courts will have the non- exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
- Parties agree that the law of England and Wales will govern the performance and interpretation of their agreement and disputes arising under it.
- Should any dispute arise out of or in respect of these terms and conditions and the agreement between BOND Events and you then the parties will attempt to settle the dispute through good faith discussions between their representatives. If the dispute is not settled within 30 days of commencement of the discussions or within such further period as the parties may agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place and seat of arbitration shall be the LCIA London, United Kingdom unless otherwise agreed and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Each party agrees to be bound by the award given by the arbitrator and to bear the cost of such arbitration in equal shares or in such proportion as the arbitrator may determine.
- Each party shall bear its own legal fees and disbursements, and the fees and disbursements of any experts or other third parties it appoints in connection with the arbitration, but the tribunal shall have the right when making its award to allocate all such fees and disbursements between the parties as it shall think fit.