Terms & Conditions for BONDX Virtual Events
BOND EVENTS’ COMMITMENT TO YOUR COMPANY
• During the BONDX Virtual Forum (“the Event”), BOND Events Corp (“BOND Events”) guarantee to arrange a mutually-agreed minimum number of virtual meetings (“Meetings”) as detailed in your contract, and provide you with a planned schedule of appointments 5 days prior to the Event.
• You may request appointments with individual/specific Architect and Designer Delegates (“A&D Delegates”), and whilst we will use our best endeavors to arrange such Meetings, specific individual appointments cannot be guaranteed.
• BOND Events reserve the right to determine the theme, scope and content to be delivered during the Event, and to vary the program as deemed necessary.
• Should the Event be cancelled or postponed for reasons or circumstances beyond its control, BOND Events reserves the right to re-schedule the Event upon written notice to you.
VENDOR COMPANY DELEGATES
• You agree to supply BOND Events in writing with names and details of the Delegate/s who have been elected to participate in the Event within 1 month of the Event (or within 2 days if the Contract is within 1 months of the Event).
• Only named and pre-registered Delegates may participate in the Event. Non-appearance of any of the Delegates will not affect your obligation to pay for the Delegate place or places booked. No persons other than those officially registered with BOND Events may attend any part of the Event.
• You understand that A&D Delegates are under no obligation to purchase or specify your products and/or services.
• You agree to start and end the meetings on time in line with the program. BOND reserve the right to enter the meeting and terminate it immediately if it overruns.
• You agree to abide by the spirit of BOND Events’ Online Code of Conduct and Statement of Ethics (copies available upon request).
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
• BOND Events may make changes to these Terms from time to time. BOND Events will publish the changes at www.bondevents.com/terms. The changes will be effective when published. Please review the Terms on a regular basis. You understand and agree that your express acceptance of the Terms or your use of the Software, Products and/or BOND Websites after the date of publication shall constitute your agreement to the updated Terms. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, please contact your BOND representative.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCTS AND BOND WEBSITES
• Equipment: In order to use the Software and the Products you will need an Internet broadband connection. You are responsible for providing all equipment required to access the Internet or enable communications such as headsets, microphones and webcams.
• Use of Your Equipment: The Internet Communications Software may use the processing capabilities, memory and bandwidth of the computer (or other applicable device) you are using, for the limited purpose of facilitating the communication and establishing the connection between Internet Communications Software users. If your use of the Internet Communications Software is dependent upon the use of a processor and bandwidth owned or controlled by a third party, you acknowledge and agree that your license to use the Internet Communications Software is subject to you obtaining consent from the relevant third party for such use. You represent and warrant that by accepting these Terms, you have obtained such consent.
• Third-Party Technology: Zoom software is used to host the BONDX meetings. By signing you agree to comply with their terms and conditions https://zoom.us/terms
• The BONDX website is for the use of registered delegates only. You agree not to share the access details with anyone outside of your company, including agents or contractors.
• You are required to pay 100% of the total Vendor Delegate Package fee within 30 days of the date of your contract.
• Contracts made within 3 months of the Event start date will fall due in full immediately.
• No Delegate will be allowed to participate in the Event unless all sums due to BOND Events are settled before the start date of the Event.
Cancellations must be notified to BOND Events in writing and will only be accepted at BOND Events’ discretion and subject to the following conditions:
• For all cancellations received within 1 week of the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
• For all cancellations received more than 1 week after the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
• For any cancellations received within 3 months of the start date of the Event, regardless of the date of this Agreement, a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the Vendor Delegate Package will be payable.
*N.B. A cancellation constitutes one or more of your Delegates not attending the Event
• You the Vendor, your Delegate/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or in part) without the prior consent of BOND Events.
• You may not vary any of the terms and conditions of this Contract without the prior written Agreement of BOND Events.
• This Agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regards to such state’s principles of conflicts of laws) and each party irrevocably agrees that the state and federal courts sitting in Orlando, Florida will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
• Should any dispute arise out of or in respect of these terms and conditions and the agreement between BOND Events and you then the parties will attempt to settle the dispute through good faith discussions between their representatives. If the dispute is not settled within 30 days of commencement of the discussions or within such further period as the parties may agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, which Rules are deemed incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place and seat of arbitration shall be the AAA Headquarters, New York USA unless otherwise agreed and the language of the arbitration shall be English. Each party agrees to be bound by the award given by the arbitrator and to bear the cost of such arbitration in equal shares or in such proportion as the arbitrator may determine.
• Each party shall bear its own legal fees and disbursements, and the fees and disbursements of any experts or other third parties it appoints in connection with the arbitration, but the tribunal shall have the right when making its award to allocate all such fees and disbursements between the parties as it shall think fit.